The program allows you to consistently solve the problems of physical and moral education of children throughout all years of schooling, forming a holistic approach to physical culture in students as a psychophysical basis for education of morality, revealing higher capabilities, moral nature, namely:
- education in children of goodwill, tolerance, the ability to selflessly follow the principles of the common good, the desire for self-improvement in all spheres of life;
- formation of an idea about one's moral and physical health as a personal and common property;
- the acquisition of knowledge about the higher possibilities inherent in a person by nature, manifested in adherence to the norms of ethics and morality, which form his mental and physical health;
- the formation of the skill of smooth continuous movement and its application in various forms of motor activity, the ability to create imaginary pictures (mental images) of nature, the feeling of pleasure, comfort from the performed movement;
- health promotion, physical development, increasing the efficiency of students;
- Acquisition of knowledge in the field of hygiene and medicine;
- development of basic motor qualities.
The peculiarity of this program lies in the fact that there are no traditional standards in it, and the material is given in groups of classes. This is due to the fact that the teacher faces new tasks: to teach children the skills of smooth continuous movement, comfortable perception of physical and mental stress and, on the basis of this, help children master traditional forms of movement.